Thread: Start Em/Sit Em
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009   #32
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Em/Sit Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I can start three of:

Matt Forte (vs. PIT), Darren McFadden (@KC), Larry Johnson (vs. OAK), Felix Jones (vs. NYG), and Fred Jackson (vs. TB).

Forte was my keeper and it seems stupid not to start him - but against Pittsburgh? I dunno.

I love Fred Jackson's matchup against TB so I'm thinking D-Mac, Forte, and Jackson. What do you guys think?
Forte is an every week start. Even against Pitt he should get rushing yards and receving yards. Dont forget how versatile he is. I like the sound of Larry Johnson vs OAK, but they played San Diego pretty well the other day. But its still Oakland. Fred Jackson looked pretty well against New England, Dmac didnt really impress... Personally I would start Matt Forte, Larry Johnson, and Fred Jackson.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote