Thread: Start Em/Sit Em
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009   #30
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Em/Sit Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjmac2 View Post
What 2 QB this week, Brees, Manning and Rodgers. Which two should I start?
Dammit man! How the heck did you luck out and get all 3 of them?

I don't think you can ever go wrong with Brees, but Rodgers at home against the Bungles is very appealing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Which Manning???

Brees and Rodgers would probably be my choice. If its Payton, he has a little trouble against the 3-4 defense Miami will bring, and lost his WR Gonzales. If its Eli, then definitly Brees and Rodgers.

Just traded Favre for Cotton Swabb. Who should I start, Schaub, or Hasselbeck? Seattle is at home.
Hasselbeck, IMO. We don't really know much about Schaub vs the titans cuz the dude's been hurt dang near every time we've played them. Go with the safe choice.