View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009   #202
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

To add fuel to the fire; a snippet from AJ's latest circulation:

Link
Quote:
The Texans are 1-6 all time at Nashville and Gary Kubiak has never won there.

Which reminds me, before I get to the reason I'm writing this - injuries - let me ask you all a question.

What is Gary Kubiak's signature win on the road as a head coach?

Most of you will answer Green Bay last season. I'd probably agree, it was a good win in very cold weather, but it was over a team that finished 6-10.

Some of you will answer Carolina in 2007. That's fine too. But it was over a team that finished 7-9 that season.

There aren't many choices left since Kubiak's Texans have only won six games on the road in three years. Your remaining choices are victories over a 2-14 Raiders team in 2006, a 4-12 Raiders team in 2007, an 8-8 Jags team in 2006, and a 4-12 Browns team last season.

So there you have it. Another futility tidbit. In three seasons, Kubiak's Texans have yet to win a road game against a team that finished a season with a winning record.

Last edited by Lucky; 09-19-2009 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Added Link