View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009   #68
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

I should be there this coming Sunday. No viewing for us in DFW in the safe confines of our homes. If we get ***** slapped again, I don't know how much more I can take. It is one thing to lose a slugfest, but if you are fighting back like someone at a gay slappy festival..it kinda turns your stomach. I thought about burning and burying my Texans gear to release the sissy spirits, but I paid too much for that crap.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote