View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009   #80
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3018 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Okay, Titans vs Texans. Who are y'all picking and how many confidence points you giving it.

I've got titans with 9 confidence points. I might even move that number up a little more.
Have not made my pick yet...but I will always pick the Texans to win...my confidence may be high...or low, depending on who we play.

As for this game...I pick the Texans...with a confidence of 4. After last weeks play, I am NOT too confident. A win this weekend would help alot though.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote