Thread: Kris Brown
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009   #3
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kris Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
KB has helped me win many times over the years. If our Texans continue to have problems in the "red zone" Kris will get plenty of chances to help your team. I agree with your assessment of the score this week also. Could very well be FG week. I'd play him if I was you, I am. I'm debating whether to bench AJ (shutter.) lol I have OD and was thinking he might be the "go to" guy this week. It's hell playing Texan players. Not sure if I can bench AJ though! What to do ?? lol
Bench AJ then! Murphys Law states that if you bench him, he'll have a 150-yard, 2 touchdown day! Lol, I've got him as well, but theres no way I can put him on the bench....both because hes AJ, and also a lack of backup starting WRs. Kris should be a good starter this week though. I'm just hoping our offense gets going, as I've two Schaubs, an AJ and an OD spread across my two teams...