Thread: Kris Brown
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kris Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
So I've been a long believer...played fantasy for 18 years now....that kickers don't matter much. Last year the Top 10 had about 20 pts between them over a full season. But last week I decided to switch from who I drafted to Brown just on bye week...Week 10 so I won't have to use a replacement kicker before then. It screwed me. Now I am really wondering about the offense. Would you keep Brown as a fantasy kicker?He has always been consistent and hits from past 50. I think this week could be 15-12 with a ton of FGs/
KB has helped me win many times over the years. If our Texans continue to have problems in the "red zone" Kris will get plenty of chances to help your team. I agree with your assessment of the score this week also. Could very well be FG week. I'd play him if I was you, I am. I'm debating whether to bench AJ (shutter.) lol I have OD and was thinking he might be the "go to" guy this week. It's hell playing Texan players. Not sure if I can bench AJ though! What to do ?? lol
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote