Thread: Trade Advice
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009   #8
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
I accidentally drafted two QBs with the same bye-week: Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler. I want to keep Rodgers and want to trade Cutler. I could use some WR help, so what do you guys think of these two trades and which would you recommend?

Jay Cutler for Santonio Holmes
Jay Cutler for Dwyane Bowe

Which is the better trade or are they good trades at all? I like Holmes' upside and both are the number target on their team. So what do you think?
I would trade Cutler for Holmes.

Holmes seems to be getting more looks than H.Ward And Pittsburgh cant run the ball.

Bowe is a good receiver but play on a terrible offensive team.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote