View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009   #63
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: utpay isthay inway ouryay ipepay andway okesmay itway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titansfan3801 View Post
Man, I know this is beating a dead horse, but that sig is really sad. You have nothing to even say about your team, so you mention the fact that the Titans have been to the playoffs that many times and not won the Superbowl? I'm pretty sure that's only a burn coming from a Superbowl team, it's just laughable coming from a team that hasn't even gotten close to as far as we've been!

That being said, man it's time for Sunday to get here, so we can shut you up for another year...
Nice avatar and sig there, yourself!!

Those of us sporting this sig (by Hookem), are help celebrating that futile franchise owned by Dud "the Bad Rug" Adams... I've been around this board since '03 and have sported many sigs.

Answer me this all knowing Tinnbred fan: How many years did it take your franchise to get to the Super Bowl?? 'Nuff said, I wouldn't go parading that around if I were you.

Ooooops, my bad. Let me translate this into Tinnbred dialect:

Nice avatar an' sig thar, yo'seff! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide! Them of us spo'tin' this hyar sig (by Hookem), is he'p celebratin' thet futile franchise owned by Dud "th' Bad Rug" Adams... I've been aroun' this hyar board on account o' '03 an' haf spo'ted menny sigs. Answer me this hyar all knowin' Tinnbred fan: How menny years did it take yer franchise t'git t'th' Super Bowl?? 'Nuff said, ah w'dn't hoof it pareedin' thet aroun' eff'n ah were yo'.