Thread: Start Em/Sit Em
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009   #27
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Em/Sit Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Gerrard vs Campbell is a tough call, Frog. To me, that would be like a coin flip.

I'd probably take the safer route and stick with Royal too for this week, but I wouldn't count Henry out just yet. I might be off base, but I was expecting the Bengals offense to go off this season. I still think they might eventually and I think Henry will be right there reaping the benefits.
Yeah, it really is as far as backups go

Agree with you completely. I got Henry late and with his preseason and even his past years.....when not arrested his produced more than Ocho and TJ at times...I expected him to be a guy that was just busting out. Now their offense scares me because it seems Denver stymied them with a simple 2-Deep coverage. Can't the guy run underneath?So until I see it I might stick with Royal who should benefit with having Marshall with a game under his belt and Orton without a bum hand.