Thread: Start Em/Sit Em
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009   #25
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Em/Sit Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Good choice, I think. Crabtree isn't going to be worth diddly this season anyway, so you grab a reliable TE who's going to get you some points. Can't complain about that.

My predicament is with my flex RB and WR. I moved Harvin up to WR3 against Detroit and currently have Moss against St Louis as my flex. Opinion?

My current WR's and their opponent:

WR Roddy White - Car
WR Santonio Holmes - Chi
WR Percy Harvin - Det

W/T Santana Moss - StL

Torry Holt - Ari
Miles Austin - NYG
Hakeem Nicks - Dal

My current RB's and their opponent:

RB Matt Forte - Pit
RB Thomas Jones - NE

W/R Reggie Bush

Shonn Green - NE
LeSean McCoy - NO
I like your moves. That is the best lineup you could set IMHO.

I have issues with McNabb down in my on league I have Gerrard as the backup but he wasn't too sharp. Every year though he rounds out and last year was a top 10 guy. I could pick up Campbell who isn't great but plays the Rams and Lions in consecutive weeks.

Also, my WRs...I have Fitz but then WR2 is a toss up between Royal, Hester and Ch Henry. @ had bad first weeks. The third plays Pitt this week. Though their secondary was softer without Palumalu. I may stick with Royal vs Cleveland.