Thread: Start Em/Sit Em
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009   #24
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 103838 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Em/Sit Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I just put in a waiver to drop Crabtree for Brent Celek. What do yall think? I have a hard time thinking he is going to be a fantasy option for me or anyone this year. I am starting Moss and TO every week, and on their bye weeks I have Nate Washington of the Titans.

My TE is Winslow and thats it. I think Celek would be a great addition. Any thoughts?
Good choice, I think. Crabtree isn't going to be worth diddly this season anyway, so you grab a reliable TE who's going to get you some points. Can't complain about that.

My predicament is with my flex RB and WR. I moved Harvin up to WR3 against Detroit and currently have Moss against St Louis as my flex. Opinion?

My current WR's and their opponent:

WR Roddy White - Car
WR Santonio Holmes - Chi
WR Percy Harvin - Det

W/T Santana Moss - StL

Torry Holt - Ari
Miles Austin - NYG
Hakeem Nicks - Dal

My current RB's and their opponent:

RB Matt Forte - Pit
RB Thomas Jones - NE

W/R Reggie Bush