View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009   #51
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: utpay isthay inway ouryay ipepay andway okesmay itway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titansfan3801 View Post
You're right, the last time we faced them was in THE PLAYOFFS! We could compare stories about what that's like, but you'd have nothing to say. It's really just further proof of who was the better team last year.

As many have pointed out, last year was last year. However, you can't just say that last week was last week. Our teams looked dramatically different last week. Ours looked good, yours looked bad. It certainly doesn't make any guarantees about what will happen this week, but it isn't a good sign for you.

Feel free to feel optimistic about your chances this week, you've only got a few weeks less before you'll have far too much proof against you to be optimistic.

I expect you to score more points than you did last week, but not enough. Our offense has improved, your offense has sputtered so far. You definitely will not have a top five offense again this year, and it sure didn't look like your defense improved.

Our special teams is an area that worries me, but we've got our punt returner back, so as long as we avoid big mistakes, I think we'll be fine.

Again, good luck, but I think that you're headed for 0-2...
Dude, you're syntax reminds of the "boom goes the dynamite" guy. What else would I expect from a titfan though?

While you're analysis is very elementary, it may be right. But, who really knows?

Perfect example... Teams aren't predetermined to be chokejobs, i.e. the Titans. They are only labeled CHOKEJOBS when they let down their fans and city tremendously following the best season of their franchise. After a team, like the Titans, has the number one seed in the AFC and gets beat on their own turf.

So, honestly, do any of us really know what's going to happen in the NFL week-to-week?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote