Thread: Trade Advice
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009   #6
jlam
Veteran

Rep Power: 138 jlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Advice

I won't say whether or not I think you should do the trade, but I will say that, as a Saints fan, I would be very dissapointed if Bell were not heavily involved in our offense with the way he's been running lately. Besides that, I have my doubts that Pierre will play this weekend or be effective soon. His MCL sprain has been slower to heal than thought and he seems to be prone to being nicked up quite a bit over the course of a season.

Also, althought Tex has most of the situation pretty well covered, I disagree with the notion that Thomas would be the GL back if both are healthy. It could go either way certainly, but Bell runs with more power that I've seen.
jlam is offline   Reply With Quote