Thread: Start Em/Sit Em
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009   #22
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Em/Sit Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Carnell Williams. They say they want to limit him to 15 carries a game. I doubt Ward gets 15 carries, and Williams looked pretty good out there. Actually I would start both of them if I didnt have stacked RB's.
My other RB's are Thomas Jones, Steve Slaton, Knowshon Moreno & Lesean Mccoy. Jones had the most points, & Williams only had 1 more carry & point then Ward. Starting all three would be benching Slaton, who was my top pick in the draft. I'm not against doing that though.

Last edited by JCTexan; 09-16-2009 at 04:40 PM.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote