View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: utpay isthay inway ouryay ipepay andway okesmay itway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
So I have to ask:

Do any of you think the Jets D is as good as the Titans or Steelers D?

Do any of you think that the Steelers or Titans offense is worst then the Jets?

If you answered yes to either of the questions above don't post and find some yahoo board to post on.

Assuming you said no to each of the questions above what makes you think you have a chance against a team that took the top D in the NFL into OT based on 2 missed FGs that is returning home?

Haven't seen many of the cow fans over on our board .... confidence seems pretty low.

Yes... They had a good D before. Now they bring Bart Scott and Rex Ryan's defense. Kris Jenkins is a monster.

Yes... I think out of those three teams, the Titans have the worst offense.

My home is right here. You are the troll so why don't you go find some yahoo board to post on. Your football takes are garbage. The next time you're right about something, will be the first time.

Psssssst... The only reason you went to OT w/ Pittsbugh was because Hines Ward did something he hardly ever does.

BTW, I've told you several times why I quit going to Gotits.com. Very few people actually can talk football AND the smack talk is extremely weak. Your fans are a joke.

Have fun at the Folsom Street Fair!!