View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009   #195
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 70276 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Quote:
These Texans are a key injury away from having an awful season this year. That said, they are perfectly capable of playing awful football if they stay perfectly healthy. They are not a particularly talented NFL team. What’s worse is, if they don’t find the right guys to lead the team after Kubiak and his cronies are inevitably asked to clean out their desks, the Texans will officially be considered a permanent joke with a recurring punchline. One morning the hardest of the hard core will wake up and realize, “Oh my lord, we’re the Bengals.”
Yup. I'm just about there.

Quote:
So there is no need to brown bag it to the games. Just throw on a Lions or Bengals jersey. That should get the point across.
Oh, I'd love to see that. Maybe we could start a drive.