View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009   #38
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: utpay isthay inway ouryay ipepay andway okesmay itway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I think you need to re-watch the Jets game. Kerry Collins isn't nearly as mobile as Sanchez. Seriously.
Better offensive line. He had time against Pitt, I think their pass rush is better than Houston's.

I don't doubt there will be sacks and hurries, but the majority of the time I see Collins having a clean pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Disclaimer: If it is a repeat of last week, Texan_Bill will be in parts unknown to avoid the fallout on TexansTalk and the local media
If that's the case even I don't want to see it.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote