View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009   #185
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
I don't think it's just a matter of screaming Gary. It's a mixture of getting players motivated, talent evualation, finding the right coordinators, experience, schemes, etc. It's all of these and more. If it was just a matter of screaming, Tony Dungy would have been fired long ago. There has been plenty of non-screaming successes.
A passive HC isn't good either. It's on both Gary and players. The players are old enough to play motivated and Gary for not preparing his team. A coach that lets his team just get by. I just feel Gary does this way too often. It does not have to be screaming maybe a pizza party what he's doing now is not working. The players must have attitude and get hungry. Play like someone stole their chesseburgers Mario. I'm not calling him out I'm talking to everyone. They play without any spunk at all just like the Rockets, and Astros. Most of this is on the players but some of it is on Gary.