View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009   #167
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I posted this in another thread, meant to post it here.

I blame
#1 Kubiack Because he is the head coach and ultimatly responsible. It all starts at the top.
#2 Shananhan because he didnt make any kind of adjustments throughout the game and it didnt appear Schaub was ready for all the blitzes which is the OC responsibility.
#3 Schaub for not recognizing what the defense was doing and making presnap adjustments. Change up the snap count, move the offense around in different formations, anything to make the defense think a little more and slow them down a little.

For all those who say it was just one week, I say SO WHAT! It was an unneceptible performance by a team that has supposed to be past that stage in their development. Yeh every team has a bad week here and there but cmon. That wasnt just a bad perfomance, it was an HORRIBLE, David Carr, Dom Capers, expansion team like performance.

I have seen many teams get shut out and beat by more than 20 points but not many were dominated like we were. The teams that do get dominated like that are the predominatly bad teams that we are supposed to be better than. I am no longer going to except being the Detroit Lions or the Cincinati Bengals. The time is now! We might not have the most talent in the leauge but we have enough talent to play better than what we seen Sunday.

If I were the owner I wouldnt fire Kubiack right now but I definatly let it be known that I will not allow this season to be wasted before I make such a decision. As a coach if youre team isnt playing up to the talent level or above you are not doing youre job and its not fair to the players or the fans to keep you around. Lets get this thing turned around right now or lets start over and give someone a headstart on next year so we dont waste 2 seasons.

Its just that simple!!!!!!!

Go Texans beat the Titans! Love Ya (steal) Blue!