View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009   #161
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66182 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
we were doing the same thing against the jags, GB, titans, bears etc last yr but its ok- selective memory isnt half as
bad as alot of the stuff spewing around here at the moment. re-starting the franchise, firing kubiak, schaub, mcnair, everybody & other kinds of ridiculous stuff. do people realise how stupid it sounds to suggest preposterous moves like this?
At what point do we start to compete agianst good team consistently. I don't care if we were scheduled a good team in week 1 at hone, I expect us to compete.

I can't continue to hear the same excuse and buy it. "They are a good team" isn't going to cut it anymore. We've had plenty of time to become a good team.