View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009   #160
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
The most damning snippet about the whole game was this line from Solomon's blog, if true...

"I asked Andre Johnson if he could see it coming, and he said he didn't want to answer that question."

If our best, franchise player thinks this staff is doing a poor job of preparing us to win then Kubiak is losing this team. Reminiscent of Capers' last year. :sigh:
AJ is probably the most cerebral guy on the whole team.

He does a good job of staying off the radar in terms of badmouthing the team to the media.

His on-field body language tells the whole story. And he speaks with subtle actions that are there if a person looks closely enough.

At this point, I really am sincere when I say that the guy's career is wasted here. A guy like THAT deserves better. And I will probably have to say the same thing about Mario in about 3 more years from now.