View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009   #158
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
Seriously, how bout you treat other peoples opinions with respect. We are all watching the same team here. You appear to be in denial to me.
I'm normally very optimistic, but it's the same thing every year. Feels great tosee Chris Brown have 3 carries for 15 yards, but never touch the field again. Slatton needed a road map to to the hole, but don't try anything else. WR not making plays, don't try another guy. Instead of interviewing serious canidates for DC, you hire your buddy and he gives up 500 yards in his 1st game. Same shit, different year. Doing one thing over and over and expecting different results is called insanity.