View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009   #154
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4741 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
It's depressing to see them start off a season with a game like this.
For me it's just inexcusable. We may end up going 9-7 and miss the playoffs by a hair but we'll have a couple of losses like this to look back on and think, man if we would have showed up for that game we may have had a shot.

I wouldn't even be surprised if we take one in Tennessee next week. I'm not expecting it but it wouldn't surprise me. I know the team can play good enough to do it and that's what is so frustrating about losing like this. You've got the talent so what gives? Yup, you guessed it.