View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009   #145
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I watched the Jets players giggling and giving Rex Ryan a Gatorade bath. Rex was laughing about it, and seemed to genuinely enjoy it.

You don't see any of that sort of basic fellowship rituals between Kubiak and his team.

Of course, it's all "good" when you're winning. If the Jets get their rears kicked the next four weeks...there will be less celebrating I would suppose.

But still, there seems to be be a bit of a contrast between these two teams.

One cares, and the other doesn't.
we were doing the same thing against the jags, GB, titans, bears etc last yr but its ok- selective memory isnt half as bad as alot of the stuff spewing around here at the moment. re-starting the franchise, firing kubiak, schaub, mcnair, everybody & other kinds of ridiculous stuff. do people realise how stupid it sounds to suggest preposterous moves like this?

im also pissed that we took a beatdown at home yesterday. however the fact remains that we caught a team thats going to be very good on a day when they were in top form. not to mention they had a nice amount of luck with the near int's & recovering their own fumbles (aswell as brice nodding off for a play). it happens every week all over the nfl.

i also know we're going to react & come back from this like we always have done since kubiak arrived. i urge some of the other fans who want to blow the whole thing up to calm down. there were positives in that ****storm yesterday, namely the defensive performance on 1st & 2nd down- i cant remember having so many TFL's or no/short gains & pretty consistent pressure. once the offence gets itself together (which it will) & the defence continues like that & improves on 3rd down, we're going to be there or thereabouts in the playoff race come the end of the season. color me the koolaid/sunshine fan if you want but i know im right. i understand the frustration though but come on its 1 game out of 16 & we have a good team. it was a bad day thats all. we'll have a couple more before the end of the season too. nobody goes 16-0