View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009   #136
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I hear a lot of calls for Cowher, just not sure this would be his ideal destination. With his family in N.C. he really might just want to wait it out until John Fox's tenure is gone. Still a remote possibility I guess.

No way JJ comes out of retirement.

I name I haven't heard but I think should be on any possible list of replacements: Marty Schottenheimer.

Marty Ball isn't exciting but he wins and he knows how to build a team. Just putting it out there.
Every fan base in the NFL that doesn't already have a great coach is calling for Cowher. Cowher isn't going to come to Houston. He'll go where is closest to his family most likely.

The guy I would like to make a strong run at is MIKE HOLMGREN. He went to two SB's with GB and then went to another in Seattle and has put out a lot of competitive teams. Holmgren is the guy I would like the Texans to make a strong push for.