View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #132
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
It looked like he didn't even want the team. If Kubiak called a press conference tomorrow and resigned, I wouldn't be surprised. I wouldn't.

There is no leadership on this team. In this organization. Bob McNair should hire a real NFL man to run this ship from stem to stern. And that guy should fire everyone, from the 50 VPs to the ticket takers. Bring in an entirely new organization that builds a real tradition. Not one that celebrates 1st downs when you're down 17 in the 4th quarter of your season opener.
I watched the Jets players giggling and giving Rex Ryan a Gatorade bath. Rex was laughing about it, and seemed to genuinely enjoy it.

You don't see any of that sort of basic fellowship rituals between Kubiak and his team.

Of course, it's all "good" when you're winning. If the Jets get their rears kicked the next four weeks...there will be less celebrating I would suppose.

But still, there seems to be be a bit of a contrast between these two teams.

One cares, and the other doesn't.