View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #11
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 116 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
This has got to be one of the weakest threads I've ever seen in here.

Over half the posters in here have sworn by Kubiak as the next Fisher or Bill Cowher ever since I've been in this forum. Hell, I've been cursed at and insulted a number of times for talking about how Kubiak isn't about **** as a HC and how he was nothing but average, and after one game all of the Kubiak worshipers want him canned now? Boy how the worms can turn.

Sorry guys, this looks weak coming from a lot of you that have sworn Kubes was the man for so long now and gone on and on about how how him and Smith were such a great tandem of a HC and GM and how they were doing everything right by "building this team slowly."
i'm with this guy. kind of.

i mean the first part i am totally with. this is a weak thread and a lot of people are jumping ship early. too early in my mind. a lot of people were even starting to get upset at preseason games. you know those games that happen BEFORE anything really MATTERS. Kubes, in my mind, was hired right before owners started robbing the cradle so a lot of us see the Bucs the Broncos and the Ravens with these young guys who are jumping up and celebrating with their players and say "we want that" when, in reality, we have an expierianced guy who likes to stick to his guns rather than gamble. i'd take that over a new younger guy who we will have to give another 3 years to build HIS team up and find HIS franchise QB (imagine if Denver got Orton for Cutler what we will get for Schaub... Schaun Hill?).

hell you guys live in Texas and the guy who lives up in the first state to legalize gay marriage without a supreme court ruling is the one telling you that being conservative works. what the hell is this world coming to?