View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #9
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post
how do you get through life being this stupid? How did you even manage to navigate to this website?

I just dont see how it is feasible for someone of such low intellect to find us here... finding the Texans website I can understand..if you bang your face against the keyboard long enough I imagine there is a slim chance you might find the homepage.. but Texanstalk? and into the forum no less? color me baffled.

YOu had to have had help getting here...which means that someone who ISNT dumb enough to want to fire our coach in week one helped you to find this website...and whoever it is that did that, I just want to say shame on you. Im all for equal rights and the proper treatment of the intellectually challenged...but this is a place to have fun..all this arm flailing and running around in circles screaming is an unnecessary distraction.
Go to hell Grid. You must have been the loser calling in to the post game show saying Kubiak was a good guy. LAME!!!