View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #113
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Welcome to my ignore list. It's been a long time coming.
The classic "welcome to my ignore list" post. Lol!

Real impressive Herv.

Sorry, but it's pretty ridiculous to turn on your boy after one game, when just a few weeks ago Kubes was thought of as this great coach and a god around here that we were so lucky to have by so many people.

The irony in this after one game is simply crazy. So much confidence has been put into Kubiak by so many posters that I've seen in here that wouldn't even hear it if you questioned this guy as a HC, and now after one game some of you want him canned?? Amazing.