View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #112
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I ROL my way through this thread. No one really knows what to do with this team or what would work. I mean no one. Everyone is to blame for the loss today except the cheerleaders, waterboy, and Toro. This team is a mess. A real mess from top to bottom. The next thing we'll be hearing is oh, don't worry the secondary will play better when Reevs comes back or the passing game will be better once Walter is back. I'm tired of it all tired of the lame reasons this team gives after every single loss. Shanny is too young to be calling the plays. The team needs a spark in the ass the thing is the don't have that attitude guy with mean streak as in a Ray Lewis or a Peppers. I don't know is keeping or letting Gary go is what should be done none of us are. They play lack luster and we don't know why that is but I'm about ready for Bob to fire everyone in that FO having to do with team operations.