View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #109
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

This has got to be one of the weakest threads I've ever seen in here.

Over half the posters in here have sworn by Kubiak as the next Fisher or Bill Cowher ever since I've been in this forum. Hell, I've been cursed at and insulted a number of times for talking about how Kubiak isn't about **** as a HC and how he was nothing but average, and after one game all of the Kubiak worshipers want him canned now? Boy how the worms can turn.

Sorry guys, this looks weak coming from a lot of you that have sworn Kubes was the man for so long now and gone on and on about how how him and Smith were such a great tandem of a HC and GM and how they were doing everything right by "building this team slowly."