View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #105
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post

The issue is, where is the check on Kubiak? Is it Smith? Is it McNair? Because right now, Kubiak needs to coach the offense and be accountable for something other than preparing the team to be soft.
This is kind of what terrifies me as a fan, actually. OK, Kubiak is responsible, so fire him. Who's responsible for Kubiak? Rick Smith? I don't think so. Fire him anyway. OK, at the end of all that, you still haven't solved the problem, because Kubiak is not the one coaching the players that are showing the worst results. I think we'd all agree that Kubiak is/has coached Schaub and the offensive skill position players. Today notwithstanding, they've done better than anyone else on the team.

We don't control the LOS at all. Well, Alex Gibbs has had success everywhere but here. Kollar, Franklin, Bush, Smith, Rhodes .... they all coach defense. Maybe too many cooks in the kitchen? I don't care if we lose Kubiak, but I am worried that it won't solve anything. And that is a scary thought.