View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #102
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

That stung, I am still in a daze.

As others have mentioned I too was watching him on the sidelines while the kids were playing, and was waiting for him to break out orange slices and hand out ribbons.

Kubiak's BS press conference put me over the edge. I could not believe what I heard. It is time for him to gracefully step aside, take some time off with the family and get his head straight - he simply is not ready to be a head coach, in this town, at this time. Well, maybe he could just take the week off leading up to a game with an aggressive defense, but that would leave us with Kubiak lite.

The issue is, where is the check on Kubiak? Is it Smith? Is it McNair? Because right now, Kubiak needs to coach the offense and be accountable for something other than preparing the team to be soft.