View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #97
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1541 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I've often wished I could not care about this as much as I do. A game like today destroys my week. I went and took a nap for the last, hell I don't know how long I was in there. I just get so low when they go out there and suck to the heavens. I swear it has nothing to do with losing. I can take losing if I think there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I could have watched us play a hard fought game and then lost it at the end on a FG or a TD and I would be fine. I'd be in here talking about plays we didn't make and next weeks game and even though we lost I'd be involved in the post-game "thing" we all do.

A game like today just breaks me at this point. I'm so sick of watching them suck. I'm sick of watching them get bent over by good teams that I can't stand to see it happen now. It's been almost a decade and they're going nowhere. Again. It ruins the sport for me when we're not even competitive.
oh there is a light coming. It's a locomotive with a tack on it and next week we can discuss our ****ty situation all over again