View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #92
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78862 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I sometimes wish LA had gotten this team because Bob McNair does not have what it takes to be an NFL owner. Not a successful one at least and if Houston has to have a lousy NFL team I'd rather they not have one at all.
If it was anyone else besides you who said that Herv, there would probably be the standard "you're not really a fan" BS comeback.

But I agree with you 100%. I would much rather be without a team than a team that always sucks. It just ruins watching other NFL games, because instead of getting to just enjoy a game for what it is, all you end up doing is watching other teams and wonder why the Texans can't be like them.

That's what sucks more than anything else.

Edit: I wish there was a "switch" that I could turn off that would instantly stop making me interested in this team. But that's not the way it works, sadly.

Last edited by Marcus; 09-13-2009 at 06:33 PM.