View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #89
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7394 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I have been rooting for Kubiak but today's loss was definitely a gut check. I tend to agree with Herv's take that we beat up on the sorry sacks and get thumped by the big boys (the large majority of the time). I might have been too patient on this one, it looks bad right now.

Another thing, how on earth did it take this long for Rex Ryan to land a HC gig. Wow, just wow. He and his team look like they are headed for big things, if not this year in the near future. I am envious.