View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #85
gwallaia

Rep Power: 68496 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

When Kubiak is fired, who do the Texans bring in? Is it best to do it now, early in the season or wait until the end of the season?

If I was Bob McNair, I would be on the phone with Bill Cowher and ask him what he would do as Texans coach. Let him know that Kubiak will be gone soon and to start formulating his ideas............And oh yeah, how much money he wants.

Kubiak has no competitive spirit, he has no drive, he has no heart. He is a lousy uninspiring coach.

There, I feel better.

We are among the "Them"