View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #68
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I've seen enough of this. I've watched too many teams turned around by rookie head coaches to continue to give Kubiak time. We are never ready for opening day. Its the same shit every single year. I've heard the excuse "we always start out slow.". Yea? Well that's a big f'n problem guys. How about the excuse "well we don't have any decent safeties.". How long have we had to draft a damn safety. I'm tired of the CC Brown approach to building a team. Let's draft guys in the 5th and 6th round and maybe it works out. No.

Every administrative decision that Kubiak has made has failed. Mike Sherman, lil shanny, Richard Smith, Rick Smith, and now Frank Bush seems to be falling into the same category.

Look at what Rick Smith has done. Okoye is a complete bust IMO. Bennett is really bad. He for some reason doesn't believe we need better safeties. Developmental corners. He seems to be pissing off our vets; he's pissed off Owen and DeMeco. This is not working guys. Our best recent draft class was Casserly's doing.

Our QB can't identify the blitz before the snap to save his life. He holds onto the ball for entirely too long and doesn't seem to have the awareness to locate the first down marker. He threw the ball for 5 yards when we need 9 like 4 times today. On top of that he is fragile. This is KUBIAK'S guy. Remember, the QB guru.

Andre Johnson deserves to leave. I feel so sorry for him.

Why is it that other teams turn around quickly but after 3 years of failure some of you can't see what right in front of you?