View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #60
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Our team "loves" to play for Kubiak. They're his "kids". He just can't say enough about how hard they try. He's been trying to find the words for three damned year to describe it.
I don't buy this. I've seen teams that love to play for their HC and play hard for him, and the Texans don't resemble those types of teams at all.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson