View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #56
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 53313 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I don't know that we need to fire Kubiak now....BUT....if this happens next week (which probably will up in possum hollar against a good defense) and the 2 games after that against JAX and OAK we lose or look bad winning (those are bad teams and these 1st 4 games were supposed to be the easy part of our schedule) then Kubes needs to be on a flamingly hot seat and or fired on the spot. Player performance and preparedness falls on coaching and they looked lost today. Here in Austin it's all Cowboys and Longhorns all the time with a little tossle of the Texans hair now and then when the local media feels like it. Every year I think and say that we are going somewhere blah blah blah then I get to look like a baffoon. Thanks Texans! There new slogan should be "I'm a Texan, but only because the Oilers skipped town". Yay go team! Like a fool, I'm sure that I'll still sit through every game fooling myself that they'll finally turn into the tough, hard hitting, high flying team I expect after all these years. I love this team, but damn they make it as hard as possible on the fans!!