View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #54
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Angry Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Guys, this was the first game of the season against a very good Jets team and everyone here is calling for Kubiak's head! What's wrong with everyone? The Texans are known to struggle in the early part of the season but I have no doubt in my mind that we WILL improve as the season goes on.

Kubiak will take everyone back to the basics and the team is gonna' practice harder and hopefully we will see an improved team next week. I hope to see us improve our passing attack once Walters comes back.

Don't mess with my Texans!