View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #53
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
I don't think it is realistic that Kubes is gone during the season, but I think after the pre-season and this first game, he is going to have to get this team above .500 to keep his job.

I like Kubes and really want him to succeed. I like him so much, I wanted to believe that basic things like clock management would get better with time. I wanted to believe that we had such far inferior talent that we weren't competitive in certain games.

I am not an x's and o's guy, but based on the body of work, it just seems that Kubes doesn't prepapre his team well. We don't look like we are ready to play from the first snap, which also indicates that he can't get these guys motivated.

I don't think we are that far away talent-wise. I think that our coaching staff regular gets out-done. It is time to be honest about it.
Agree, Kubiak should be on the hot seat from here on out through the season in McNair's eyes at least. I'm already sold on it though.

This team looked unprepared and again it failed to make in game adjustments or hell even half time adjustments. I'm tired of a staff that consistently gets out coached in all facets of the game.

I'm tired of rookie or typically bad QBs coming in and lighting the team up.