View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #50
Spike
Veteran

Rep Power: 21 Spike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I don't think it is realistic that Kubes is gone during the season, but I think after the pre-season and this first game, he is going to have to get this team above .500 to keep his job.

I like Kubes and really want him to succeed. I like him so much, I wanted to believe that basic things like clock management would get better with time. I wanted to believe that we had such far inferior talent that we weren't competitive in certain games.

I am not an x's and o's guy, but based on the body of work, it just seems that Kubes doesn't prepapre his team well. We don't look like we are ready to play from the first snap, which also indicates that he can't get these guys motivated.

I don't think we are that far away talent-wise. I think that our coaching staff regular gets out-done. It is time to be honest about it.