View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #48
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Fire Kube's??? you kidding... this was a TEAM loss. NOBODY showed up to play football today.

At one point the broadcast highlighted a 10 year old boy in the stands and suggested he could help the texans... are you kidding me? That's a total slap in the face to any man on the field.. which if any of them take exception, need to be slapped anyway.

I'm gonna call it like I see it... these girls in Texans uni's that showed up today obviously thought they didn't need to play today. That's not the HC's fault.. the ladies on the field play the game and get paid TOOO much to perform as sadly they did today.