View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #12
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
for what it's worth my Mom just called me from reliant and said that in the 4th, McNair and company went to the field and walked Kubiak off the field. I don't think there is anything to this obviously, but my mom called (unusual) to tell me she thinks Kubiaks gone today. I don't think so but veryone in her section apparently thinks so.
WTH?

LOL. Who would they get to replace him? Nobody. The guy who supposedly is calling the shots on offense can't even let his QB audible out of a play that gets him killed (when there was three blitzers to one side and nobody to pick them up). I mean, it was like the OC and the offense were DRUGGED today. They stayed in quicksand all day long. And even when they did something positive (Slaton's doofus play) they still managed to foul it up.

I'm not ragging on what your mom said. I'm sure she saw what she saw.

But I would wager that Bob wants to see how everyone on that team reacts in the locker room. And to possibly say something to someone (to a coach, to some players, or the whole team).

I've read a lot of the venting posts today. I am upset, too. I won't lecture anybody on here. Today was a bad day, as it has been every year on opening day for us. Pretty hard to put a positive spin on it.