View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #25
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Glad that the board inteligencia showed up and put everybody in line.

Capers, Casserly and Carr had supporters too when it was obvious to everyone else that they were a joke. I'm pretty sure you were among them.
Eh.. I supported Capers up until the last season.. but yah I wasnt alone in that.

Most of the best fans on these forums supported the team up until that last season.. which isnt to say they didnt express worry or anger.. but they didnt do it like this... and they didnt bash the team unnecessarily.

Quote:
Uhh, you're the one not suppressing your anger and showing your true colors. Other fans are upset because the team is playing like crap and they're venting, and that somehow gives you the right to not suppress your anger and launch personal attacks? You knew the rules when you started posting. They've been in place forever. You are the one who doesn't have the mental fortitude to control yourself.
We are having the same conversation in two threads.

Ive been around long enough to know the difference between venting and being a moron. Venting is short lived.. being a moron lasts all season.

Anyway..i told ya id be leaving so im gonna get on that.