View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #19
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 222419 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post
lol

go for it. Ive posted in this forum since its inception..and before that I was posting in the official forums since the site came up.

Ive supported this team through all the shit and have dealt with fools like this since the first season. They are moronic and a waste of space.. they dont have the mental fortitude to suppress their anger and make a logical complaint about what they saw, and what should be done about it.

But yes..ban ME.. because I was rude to them.. my offense is so horrendous that I should be exiled from the community. They on the other hand are worthwhile contributors?

Heh..whatever.. seriously go ahead and ban me. If you are going to embrace this kind of jackass mentality.. do me a favor and ban me. Id hate to get a wild hair up my butt and come back here.
Uhh, you're the one not suppressing your anger and showing your true colors. Other fans are upset because the team is playing like crap and they're venting, and that somehow gives you the right to not suppress your anger and launch personal attacks? You knew the rules when you started posting. They've been in place forever. You are the one who doesn't have the mental fortitude to control yourself.