View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #18
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post
lol

go for it. Ive posted in this forum since its inception..and before that I was posting in the official forums since the site came up.

Ive supported this team through all the shit and have dealt with fools like this since the first season. They are moronic and a waste of space.. they dont have the mental fortitude to suppress their anger and make a logical complaint about what they saw, and what should be done about it.

But yes..ban ME.. because I was rude to them.. my offense is so horrendous that I should be exiled from the community. They on the other hand are worthwhile contributors?

Heh..whatever.. seriously go ahead and ban me. If you are going to embrace this kind of jackass mentality.. do me a favor and ban me. Id hate to get a wild hair up my butt and come back here.
I am one of the they. And your attacking other posters. There is no need for this here. You can express your opinions without insulting others. Your not adding anything to the discussion

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"