View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009   #15
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
Seriously, how bout you treat other peoples opinions with respect. We are all watching the same team here. You appear to be in denial to me.
Nah.. we are sucking... and I dont know how you can come out in week one sucking this bad...and still have a good season.

I already feel like this season is gonna be lackluster and im just HOPING that we can go 9-7 and have our first winning season.

Playoffs are a pipe dream.

But im not stupid enough to say we need to fire kubiak after 1 week. You want to discuss the possibility of firing kubiak after this season? I have no issue discussing that. But after 1 week? Its just stupid.. why throw your season away after one week?

I say that I dont see how we can recover and have a playoff caliber season after a game this bad.. but im not prepared to say its impossible to do and throw the whole season away.